Follow my weight loss journey which will include my food diary and recipes.

Thursday 6 March 2014

Slimming World Banana Loaf



Slimming World Banana Bread


This was a recipe I saw going round on Instagram! Thought I would give it a to as I love banana bread and have missed stuff like this. Good to have on a tea break or just as a low syn snack in the evening.

You will need
56g self raising flour (9 syns)
4 eggs
1tsp vanilla essence
1tsp baking powder (0.5 syns)
200g banana (10 syns)
Small cup of sweetener

What to do
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Line a loaf or cake tin with baking paper.
Separate 2 eggs.
Put the yolks in a bowl, along with 2 other eggs, sweetener, sifted flour, vanilla essence, baking powder, mashed banana and beat to combine.
Whisk egg whites to stiff peaks and fold into mixture.
Pour mixture into the tin.
Bake for 40 minutes.

If split into 14 it is just under 1.5 syns a slice! I made some yesterday and loved it. I also added some cinnamon which made it extra nice!!

Enjoy all!



- I do not work for slimming world so would always advise to check syns or check over with your consultant if you are not so sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment